The effects of the relatively dogmatic character of a person's "life style" upon his seeing stick-figures as others / David E. Hagan1 available
Gumberg Duquesne University Thesis - 1st Floor
DUQ THESIS PSY 044
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania : Duquesne University, 1967.
- 63 leaves : tables ; 29 cm
- text txt rdacontent
- unmediated n rdamedia
- volume nc rdacarrier
- Thesis (M.A.)--Duquesne University, 1967.
- "This study is concerned with how people see and understand other people."--page 54..
- Includes bibliographical references (leaves 62-63).
- Alt Author
- Fischer, William F. (William Frank), thesis advisor.
- Duquesne University. Department of Psychology.
- 200914s1967 pau bm 000 0 eng dntmIi
- DUQ eng rda DUQ
- DUQQ vmh
- C0 DUQ